BSDI, in partnership with the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, organized a conference for the business world to address the issues of sustainable development and use it as a lever of economic performance for the company.
For this purpose, BSDI presented an innovative tool that allows companies to assess their level of achievement of Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
The initiative was supported by Eva Paunova-Maidel from Brussels, a member of the European Parliament from GERB / ENP.
Conference schedule :
- The role and organization of enterprises in its realization at the global level : Tsvetelina Tsvetanova, President of BSDI
- Europe and sustainable development: the role of Bulgarian companies: Dimitar Stoyanov, European expert in sustainable development
- Investing in sustainable development : Dimitar Enchev, Postscriptum Ventures
- Sustainable development and trade in Europe : Frédéric Petit, member of Parliament for French people living abroad and foreign trade advisor
- The company and sustainable development, why and how to get involved : Ollivier Queruel, operation manager LATECOERE, bulgaria
- Business practices in Bulgaria : L.Nikiforova, Titan Zlantna Panega Bulgaria AD