Apart from the credited photographs and public documents, all other content and publications on the website (incl. texts, illustrations, opinions but not limited to) are exclusive property of BSDI.
Therefore, any partial or complete usage, print, public broadcasting and/or distribution are strictly prohibited unless permitted in writing by the BSDI.
In addition, the use of any document from the BSDI website is authorized only for information purposes for private use.
Any use that could be made for other purposes is prohibited.
Any links to the BSDI website are subject to a prior written consent by the BSDI.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Linked sites :
BSDI is not responsible for :
- The privacy policies of these linked websites or any other sites that may collect this data ;
- The content of sites linked to the BSDI website.
Website content :
The purpose of the BSDI website is to provide general, accurate and up-to-date information.
However, the information provided is by no means contractual, exhaustive and does not constitute legal advice.
BSDI will correct any reported mistakes and does reserve the right to change the content without any notice.
Therefore, BSDI is not responsible for:
- the degree of accuracy of the information posted on the website;
- direct or indirect damage, caused by a third party voluntarily or involuntarily and which results in a modification of the information available on the website causing any damage.
- the lack of accessibility to the information on the website for any reason whatsoever.
For maintenance operations, BSDI may suspend the website at any time and without prior notice.
To find out more, including how to control cookies, see here:
We, the BSDI, may keep a record of the exchange for any contact, initiated by any individual or any company via the contact page of our website or by sending us an email.
This personal information is not transmitted or resold to third parties without the consent of the persons concerned.
In the event of disputes and to comply with legal obligations, however, we may be required to retain and use this information.